- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 18:32:57 +0200
- From: Albert Vaca <albertvaka@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: KF5 Kolourpaint
A few weeks ago I was playing with Kolourpaint's sources (I used it as a test package to port it to Windows), and I think the frameworks branch is ready to be merged into master.
Is there any reason this can't be done? Is the project just unmaintained?
I wouldn't mind being the maintainer (it probably doesn't need too much attention) if required.
If nobody disagrees I will merge frameworks into master before 16.08 dependency freeze so the next release can be Qt5-based.
- Prev by Date: Re: The situation of KWallet, and what to do about it?
- Next by Date: Re: KF5 Kolourpaint
- Previous by thread: Reminder End of Survey: Relevance of Configuration Systems in Free and Open Source Software
- Next by thread: Re: KF5 Kolourpaint