Web lists-archives.com

Re: [kdesrc-build]How do I point to the latest Qt

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 4:59 PM, Nilesh Kokane <nilesh.kokane05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm building kdesrc-build but it starts building Qt4.
I've latest Qt 5 build from source, how can I point to the latest Qt5
build instead?
​I don't have Qt built from sources, so I don't know for sure. But to switch between different versions of Qt that are provided by your distro, you would "export QT_SELECT=<desired_qt_version>​
​" (without the quotes, of course).

You can find a list of Qt versions installed by doing "qtchooser --list-versions" . To know the current version of Qt that is being used, you can test by running "qmake -v".
Have you tried doing that ? ​
​​
​​Does it help ?

Thanks,