Web lists-archives.com

Re: Error in KF5KDELibs4Support Arch Linux

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Garvit Khatri <garvitdelhi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 6:36 PM Ashish Bansal <bansal.ashish096@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Garvit Khatri <garvitdelhi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I was trying to build a KDE application, LabPlot on Arch linux but I am getting an error that says:

CMake Warning at /usr/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:74 (find_package):
 Found package configuration file:

   /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5KDELibs4Support/KF5KDELibs4SupportConfig.cmake

 but it set KF5KDELibs4Support_FOUND to FALSE so package
 "KF5KDELibs4Support" is considered to be NOT FOUND.  Reason given by
 package:

 KF5KDELibs4Support could not be found because dependency KF5DesignerPlugin
 could not be found.

May be you need to install kdesignerplugin[0] as stated above.
thanks for the link I tried searching for it but was not ale to find it. May be I got lost somewhere thanks! :)

No problem! :)

I have installed kdelibs4support and qt5.

Regards,
Garvit

--

Regards,