Web lists-archives.com

Doxygen: Snippets examples

Hi,

I was speaking with the plasma people the other day and they told that missed a way to keep tutorials and examples in the documentation up to date. Since they didn't know that, I guess it can be useful for others.

I updated the corresponding page [1]. With the  \snippet command, you can refer to code which is in compilable examples (normally in /example).

This allow every API to be nicely documented, and to provide step-by-step tutorials! And the awesome part is that these tutorial will stay up-to-date!

That's all,

Olivier

[1] https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/API_Documentation#Code_Examples_in_APIDOX

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon