Doxygen: Snippets examples
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 23:28:05 +0200
- From: Olivier Churlaud <olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Doxygen: Snippets examples
I was speaking with the plasma people the other day and they told
that missed a way to keep tutorials and examples in the
documentation up to date. Since they didn't know that, I guess it
can be useful for others.
I updated the corresponding page . With the \snippet command,
you can refer to code which is in compilable examples (normally in
This allow every API to be nicely documented, and to provide step-by-step tutorials! And the awesome part is that these tutorial will stay up-to-date!
-- Olivier CHURLAUD Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon in Dual Degree at TU Berlin, M.Sc. Elektrotechnik @: olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxx tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348 in: http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud web: http://olivier.churlaud.com
- Prev by Date: Review Request 128189: DocumentUrlDB::del Only assert when children of dir actually exist
- Next by Date: Re: Review Request 128189: DocumentUrlDB::del Only assert when children of dir actually exist
- Previous by thread: Review Request 128189: DocumentUrlDB::del Only assert when children of dir actually exist
- Next by thread: Please participate in our survey for input on KDE's Mission