New KApiDox broke old links
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 08:38:39 +0200
- From: Olivier Churlaud <olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: New KApiDox broke old links
As some of you already realized, the new KApiDox broke the links to the frameworks api.
I'm waiting for rights to commit on websites/quality-kde-org to change the mainpage and the script output. When this will be done, I'll be able to make symlinks from the old url to the new one.
This was to be expected and hopefully for the best: the url name will make more sense and will be easier to remember.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
-- Olivier CHURLAUD Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon in Dual Degree at TU Berlin, M.Sc. Elektrotechnik @: olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxx tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348 in: http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud web: http://olivier.churlaud.com
- Prev by Date: Re: api.kde.org: Can we assume that KDE4 is no more too much used?
- Next by Date: Re: Review Request 127728: Headers generated BalooDBusInterfaces custom target are used in KF5Baloo target sources (IndexerConfig::refresh()), so build this target unconditionally.
- Previous by thread: api.kde.org: Can we assume that KDE4 is no more too much used?
- Next by thread: [PATCH 0/2] KRDC: Fix command line argument handling