Web lists-archives.com

Re: api.kde.org: Can we assume that KDE4 is no more too much used?

El dimarts, 24 de maig de 2016, a les 14:12:09 CEST, Olivier Churlaud va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Disclaimer: I'm *not* going to propose to get rid of the KDE4/3
> documentation.

You mean kdelibs?

> Currently the main page of api.kde.org is ugly and kind of messy. I
> updated kapidox so that it generates a nice front page [1]. The idea of
> course is that this page becomes the landing page.
>
> I propose to add an item at the bottom of the "List of our products"
> which would be "Deprecated Products" . This would link to a page to
> access the old libraries that are not generated by kapidox.
> A second option would be to put the link in the menu left (above "Search").
>
> What do you think? Is it reasonable for you? If someone is against that,
> please tell it before the end of the month.

I guess having kdelibs under a deprecated list is fine.

Since you're thinking about the big scheme of things, here would you put for
example okular's documentation?

http://api.kde.org/4.14-api/kdegraphics-apidocs/okular/html/index.html

Cheers,
  Albert