Web lists-archives.com

Re: links on https://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Sources/en

Le 18/05/2016 à 02:07, Valorie Zimmerman a écrit :
Hi folks, someone in #kde-www mentioned at many links to
projects.kde.org are still on techbase, so I logged in and started
cleaning them up.

This page: https://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Sources/en has
loads of links, and I don't seem to be able to find Quickgit
alternatives. Examples:

"The '''Qt KDE''' module is a clone of the latest Qt release." - but I
can find no quickgit link.

kdesupport -- same.

In fact, I'm giving up on fixing that page, and would ask for someone
more knowledgeable than me to login and fix it.

I believe that at some point it will probably be moved to Community
wiki once accurate and up-to-date, since it no longer fits the
definition of what Techbase is for.

Valorie

Amend to last message I sent:

Is this page really relevant? It just list over and over the same thing: we already say in other pages that the code is on quickgit.kde.org, that should be enough. A description of each group should be found on community and userbase, but I don't see what it brings to Techbase.

Cheers
Olivier