Web lists-archives.com

Re: links on https://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Sources/en

Le 18/05/2016 à 02:07, Valorie Zimmerman a écrit :

Hi folks, someone in #kde-www mentioned at many links to
projects.kde.org are still on techbase, so I logged in and started
cleaning them up.

This page: https://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Sources/en has
loads of links, and I don't seem to be able to find Quickgit
alternatives. Examples:

"The '''Qt KDE''' module is a clone of the latest Qt release." - but I
can find no quickgit link.

kdesupport -- same.

In fact, I'm giving up on fixing that page, and would ask for someone
more knowledgeable than me to login and fix it.

I believe that at some point it will probably be moved to Community
wiki once accurate and up-to-date, since it no longer fits the
definition of what Techbase is for.

Valorie

Hi,

Theses links should not be updated since they should be removed from techbase. Please edit the pages on community instead.

All the pages concerning getting the sources etc... are outdated and were moved to community. Sadly enough, this one was forgotten it seems.

I'll think of moving it in a near future.

Cheers
Olivier