Problem with Solid
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 15:24:34 +0200
- From: Arsene Berod <arseneberod@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Problem with Solid
I need to use the solid library in my application to detect the webcam wich are connected to my computer. I have implemented the example given at https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Solid/Device_Discovery to list all the device but none of my webcam are detected.
I also tried the command : solid-hardware5 list, and it give me the same result as the c++ example. But if i use the command : solid-hardware list my webcam are detected.
Do any of you are aware of this probleme ? And how can I detecte my webcam with a c++ implementation ?
Thanks you in advance for your answer.
|Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com|
- Prev by Date: Re: Contribute
- Next by Date: Use GIT_SILENT when doing administrative commits (i.e. increasing versions)
- Previous by thread: Contribute
- Next by thread: Use GIT_SILENT when doing administrative commits (i.e. increasing versions)