Web lists-archives.com

Problem with Solid

Hi all,

I need to use the solid library in my application to detect the webcam wich are connected to my computer. I have implemented the example given  at https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Solid/Device_Discovery to list all the device but none of my webcam are detected.

I also tried the command : solid-hardware5 list, and it give me the same result  as the c++ example. But if i use the command : solid-hardware list my webcam are detected.

Do any of you are aware of this probleme ? And how can I detecte my webcam with a c++ implementation ?

Thanks you in advance for your answer.

Sincerly,

Arsène Berod

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com