Web lists-archives.com

Re: Contribute

Hi,

I just wanted to point out that these [1] [2] should now be given as the right links, so that people read and improve the right version (since CERN sprint).

Nothing personal, I'll continue correcting this on the mailing lists and moving forgotten pages when I see some, until everything points to the right place :D

Cheers
Olivier

[1] https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved
[2] https://community.kde.org/Books