Web lists-archives.com

Re: Contribute

Hi Utkarsh,

Welcome to the KDE community. It's a nice thing you want to help out.  KDE is a very large community developing and mentaining a wide range of applications in the bundle including the file manager Dolphin, text editor Kate, archiving toolArk and terminal emulator Konsole which are just some of the prominent ones.  Just choose anyone you are interested in and join them on their IRC channel or Mailing list.  They will be glad to hear from you. Welcome once more and good luck.

Cheers.
Delveri.