Re: Prevent app to run twice.
- Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 14:35:21 +0200
- From: Stef Bon <stefbon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Prevent app to run twice.
2016-04-24 12:12 GMT+02:00 Kai Uwe Broulik <kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> you can use KDBusService in KDBusAddons  which does that for you.
Thanks a lot.
I've read the document you've send.
So it looks like I have to create:
- a desktop file with DBusActivatable set to yes
- a xml dbus file described here:
with the name org.kde.showbackup (when my app is called showbackup)
or org.bononline.showbackup (my last name is Bon, my organisationname
- make my app dbus aware like in the document is desctibed:
QApplication app(argc, argv);
// Create your dbus objects here
// If this point is reached, this is the only running instance
// i.e. org.kde.kuiserver has been registered
Here I should set the name and domain as mentioned before I
understand. But what to do at the lines "Create your dbus objects