Web lists-archives.com

Re: KDE Custom Shortcuts broken, problem's id'd as in khotkeys (was: Qt Keyboard Shortcuts broken in Qt 5.6 (since 4.8 at least). Reproducible test case included.)

El diumenge, 10 d’abril de 2016, a les 10:05:44 CEST, jasonsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
va escriure:
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2016, at 12:23 AM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > As I said, the failure is in khotkeys: it needs to send the events in such
> > a way that the application can't tell the difference. Obviously, Qt 5
> > did.
> Ok, so it's definitely a khotkeys problem, in KDE, & nothing to do with Qt.

Not at all, as Thomas says it's a Qt bug
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-48795

I posted a patch at
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/156451/

Let's see how the review goes.