Web lists-archives.com

Re: releasing KTorrent, attempt 2

Hi,

On onsdag 13 april 2016 kl. 12:04:46 EEST Elvis Angelaccio wrote:
> > Hi. Can somebody point me to the script that gathers .po files of an
> > extragear app
> > and creates a release tarball?
> >
> > i tried create_tarball.rb from kde-dev-scripts, but it tries to download
> > ktorrent sources from svn.
>
> IIRC create_tarball is not yet KF5-aware.
I made some local changes to create_tarball.rb to get a KF5 based Skanlite
package if you are interested.

Could you please share them? (if they aren't already).
It looks like my issues with releaseme could be related to projects.kde.org no longer existing.

P.S.
Nick, what did you use for KTorrent?

/Kåre

Cheers