Web lists-archives.com

Re: New calendar application

Hi,

from my viewpoint there is no added value to reinvent the wheel, if you prefer gnome-calendar...then setup gnome-calendar in your computer...

But it will be nice to improve what exists, and provide added value,I am not sure this is a piece of software that needs to be restarted from scratch.

Regards,
Steph