Web lists-archives.com

Plasma applet with C++ plugin

Hello,

My name is Pablo and currently I am writing an applet for Plasma (Plasmoid).

Due to new functions I would like to implement in my applet, I need to create a plugin written in C++ (using Kdeclarative).

My questions are:

  • Does anybody know where I can find documentation about how to do it? All I could do until now was done watching inside other projects.
  • Once the plugin is finished. What is the right place to install it? I saw that KDE projects place the plugin inside .../qml/org/kde... . Should a non-kde related project place its plugin in the same path?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Pablo