Web lists-archives.com

New calendar application

Hello,

I'm a student without experience and maybe not so good, but I decided to start the development of a new calendar application. I saw korganizer but I'd like something more similar to gnome-calendar.

The project is hosted here:
https://github.com/echo-devim/kalendar

I'm doing this project also to learn more about C++ and Qt. I'm using C++11 and Qt5. It's my first long-term project and I don't know how long I'll work on it.

I'm here just to bring the project to your attention, if you don't like this idea ignore me, otherwise you can fork/help the project.

The project actually isn't stable, it's only in an early stage.

Kind regards,
Gregorio