Web lists-archives.com

Fwd: Reg: Guidance for GSOC2016 [PROJECT-digiKam automatic Red Eyes detection and correction]

Sir(s)/Ma'am(s),

I, Shubham Agarwal, am a Junior Year Student at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India. I am working as an Honors Student in Center for Visual Information Technology (one of the best labs of Computer Vision in India) and have experience with Segmentation, Recognition as well as Learning Algorithms. I am currently working on Real Time Iris Tracking and medical applications based on the same. I have also been a regular Open Source Contributor for various Orgs and have good knowledge in Machine Learning, Statistical Methods, Image Processing and Computer Vision. I have also already followed up a Microsoft research paper on flash-no flash image pairs where I implemented red eye detection and correction besides a variety of other applications.

I would like to work as a GSoC Student for Summer 2016 and was expecting guidance for the same.

Yours sincerely,
Shubham Agarwal