Re: Trouble in setting up qt libraries in emerge
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:40:18 +0100
- From: Kevin Funk <kfunk@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Trouble in setting up qt libraries in emerge
On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 9:50:12 AM CET Alexander Semke wrote: > > I download qt libraries and install it > > the command : > > emerge qt ; > > the error : > > emerge error: SHA1 hash for file C:\k\download\svn-win32-1.8.8-1.zip > > (e9b72154fcd3fdd28c23a3ee64d33ba1a08714b0) does not match > > (917f34143b259d8f03a9860a5c5996ba6943abc6) > > The last line with "emerge error" states the actual problem, doesn't it? > It's about svn for windows and not about Qt. Looks like something is wrong > with your setup, emerge expects another version of the file than you're > trying to install. This is neither related to Qt, nor to KDE. Well, it surely is KDE-related since Emerge is a KDE project. We already handled the issue on kde-windows@xxxxxxx, though. @Reporter: Please don't cross-post, if you have troubles with Emerge then mailing kde-windows@xxxxxxx is sufficient. Cheers, Kevin > Alexander -- Kevin Funk | kfunk@xxxxxxx | http://kfunk.org
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Prev by Date: Re: Trouble in setting up qt libraries in emerge
- Next by Date: Re: How to properly install app icons?
- Previous by thread: Re: Trouble in setting up qt libraries in emerge
- Next by thread: Fwd: Reg: Guidance for GSOC2016 [PROJECT-digiKam automatic Red Eyes detection and correction]