GTK in Snaps
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 22:32:46 +0000
- From: Chris via gtk-list <gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: GTK in Snaps
I have a package based on Glade/GTK+3 and Python3 which currently exists as a .deb. I'm attempting to create a Snap from it. There are some threads on various forums, including forum.snapcraft.io, but apparently little expertise in GTK. I haven't been able to get any examples to work. Is there anyone with GTK knowledge who could explain what I need to include in the Snap or give me a basic example?
Chris _______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: Re: The Future?
- Next by Date: ANNOUNCE: Phasing out GTK mailing lists and move to Discord
- Previous by thread: The Future?
- Next by thread: ANNOUNCE: Phasing out GTK mailing lists and move to Discord