Creating menus and toolbars based on actions
- Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 17:01:39 -0700
- From: Mitko Haralanov via gtk-list <gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Creating menus and toolbars based on actions
I am attempting to write an application using gtk3 and I want to include a menu bar and toolbar in my application. Since the menu and tool bars will have duplicate items, I want to base both on actions. This way a menu item and a tool button that do the same thing point to the same action.
However, I can't seem to find a guide on how to accomplish that. There is some information on tying actions to menus but I havent been able to find anything about toolbars.
To make matters worse I am using glade to create the main hi. If I remember correctly, there used to be a way to define actions and action groups with glade but those have now been deprecated.
I would appreciate a pointer to some information about my question.
_______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: =?gb18030?b?u9i4tKO6IHNjcmVlbnNob3Qgb2Ygd2luMTAgYW5k?==?gb18030?b?IHVidW50dQ==?=
- Next by Date: Win32 WM_NCDESTROY to GDK Window to GTK Widget signal
- Previous by thread: Shape Attribute of Pango Increases Line Height
- Next by thread: Win32 WM_NCDESTROY to GDK Window to GTK Widget signal