- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 22:59:37 +0000
- From: "Harris, TerryX via gtk-list" <gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: _gtk_marshal_BOOLEAN__BOXED_BOXED
Has anyone else seen this error? Has it been resolved?
> ./.libs/libgtk-3.so: undefined reference to `_gtk_marshal_BOOLEAN__BOXED_BOXED'
> collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
> Any ideas?
The provided gtkmarshalers.c is crappy!
Terry L. Harris | CompuCom
_______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: How to manage application profiles with GSettings ?
- Next by Date: GObject Introspection, how to suppress GTK4
- Previous by thread: How to manage application profiles with GSettings ?
- Next by thread: GObject Introspection, how to suppress GTK4