Web lists-archives.com

[Question] Disable kinetic scrolling with touchpad in various apps like evince and gnome files

Hi,
As the subject indicates, I want to diable kinetic scrolling(intertial scrolling) system-wide for all gtk apps. It is very annoying when using with touchpad as I really lose the precision when scrolling say PDFs.

I am not even sure if it is possible. Googling showed a couple of stackexchange and reddit thread but without any answers. I asked the same question in gtk+ and gnome irc channels but didn't got any reply.

Any help or pointer to resources would be great. I would prefer not to build these application myself if possible.

--
Regards
Piyush Rungta