[Question] Disable kinetic scrolling with touchpad in various apps like evince and gnome files
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 19:49:45 +0530
- From: Piyush Rungta via gtk-list <gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Question] Disable kinetic scrolling with touchpad in various apps like evince and gnome files
As the subject indicates, I want to diable kinetic scrolling(intertial scrolling) system-wide for all gtk apps. It is very annoying when using with touchpad as I really lose the precision when scrolling say PDFs.
I am not even sure if it is possible. Googling showed a couple of stackexchange and reddit thread but without any answers. I asked the same question in gtk+ and gnome irc channels but didn't got any reply.
Any help or pointer to resources would be great. I would prefer not to build these application myself if possible.
_______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Simple question...
- Next by Date: How do get monochrome pixel(1bpp) data from pixmap in GTK2 with linux?
- Previous by thread: Simple question...
- Next by thread: How do get monochrome pixel(1bpp) data from pixmap in GTK2 with linux?