Web lists-archives.com

How to get Giomm::DBus::Connection file descriptor?

Hello All,

I am implementing a plugin for an application which has a custom main loop.
Application do poll after plugins provide the FD and timeout to it.

My plugin uses giomm dbus for IPC. I run the glib main loop, register the object and then quit the loop using SignalTimeout.
In order to receive any incoming request on this connection, i need to register the DBus's FD to application.

So is there any way where i can get the corresponding FD for the acquired DBus connection?

Best Regards,
Naochou