- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 19:39:06 +0100
- From: Jim Reilly <jimreillyindevon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Beginners guide
I have put together a guide to help beginners to get started using gtk+3.0 in the hope that it might be useful. I do not have a web site through which I can make it available so I have attached it to this e-mail so that, if anyone thinks it is worth reading, they can make it accessible to others.
regards Jim Reilly.
Beginner's Guide to GTK+3.0.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document
_______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: ThreadStack Project: a new innovative open source software for multi-thread computing
- Next by Date: Re: Beginners guide
- Previous by thread: ThreadStack Project: a new innovative open source software for multi-thread computing
- Next by thread: Re: Beginners guide