Re: Broken link in docs - GdkEventMask
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 11:34:12 +1100
- From: Daniel Kasak <d.j.kasak.dk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Broken link in docs - GdkEventMask
Hey Eric. Yours is looking nice :) At the moment, I'm just drawing rectangular bars in my graphs:
I'm not on top of the maths required for nice curvy lines at this point, but I should read up on it. There have been more pressing issues to deal with up to this point. Anyway I'll check out your project - thanks for the link :)
On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 12:23 PM, <cecashon@xxxxxxx> wrote:
A little aside here. I put together a multigraph widget. Works better than my last attempt at drawing many graphs in one drawing area.
Yep, a lot of linear equations and loops. Cairo can draw fast so it does well. Better than I thought it would. Haven't captured any kwh with it though. Haven't figured out how to do Perl bindings yet either. Some fun with graphs.
_______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Broken link in docs - GdkEventMask
- Next by Date: How to avoid "window is ready" notification when receiving an activate signal?
- Previous by thread: Re: Broken link in docs - GdkEventMask
- Next by thread: How to avoid "window is ready" notification when receiving an activate signal?