Web lists-archives.com

Re: Flickering with Socket and Plug

Well, that is interesting. It flickers for me when I rotate the drawing with the frame clock on GTK3.22. Maybe it is just my slow computer. It works well with GTK3.18 though.

With the socket_plug1.c drawing the flickering gets worse the farther "down" in the drawing so I figured it is being single buffered somehow. Really though, I just don't know. I looked at some clock drawings that I have in a simple clock widget and I get some flickering there also in GTK3.22 so there is a difference in drawing somewhere.

Eric