Web lists-archives.com

Re: g_signal_emitv -- where is it used in application code?

The g_signal_emitv() function is the vector-based function for
emitting signals in language bindings.

The variadic argument version is a C convenience function, as
functions with variadic arguments are not introspectable.

This is a typical pattern for any GObject-based library; for every
variadic argument function there should be a vector-based one that can
be used by language bindings.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

https://www.bassi.io