Web lists-archives.com

Border of GtkTreeView through CSS

Hi all,

I am trying to change the border style of a GtkTreeView widget through CSS and I am running into some very strange results. When I set the CSS for the GtkTreeView widgets with:

treeview {
     border-color: yellow;
     border-style: solid;
     border-width: 2px;
     border-radius: 10px;
}

what I end up with is a yellow border around every row in the treeview but the treeview itself does not have a border. What I want is to set a border around the entire widget (header, view, etc), not the rows or the "view" subnode.

How can that be accomplished? I was very surprised by the fact that the rows' borders were changed.

Thanks you.