Web lists-archives.com

Style textview's font-family, but not its popup

I hope this is the right place to ask this.

I'm trying to add support in a theme for the "monospace" class in a
GtkSourceView using basically the following code:

    textview.view.monospace {
        font-family: monospace;

While this is fine for the textview itself, when I right-click on it,
the popup has now the same monospace font, which I'd like to avoid.
I'm not an expert in CSS with Gtk, but I expected this solution to

    textview.view.monospace:not(.popup) {
        font-family: monospace;

but this is either very wrong, or for some reason is not working.
Anyone that could give me an hint to fix this?

Thanks in advance
gtk-list mailing list