some gtk_render_* blank?
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 21:35:29 -0600
- From: The Devils Jester <thedevilsjester@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: some gtk_render_* blank?
Hello, I am wondering if anyone here has experience with the gtk_render_* set of functions.
I have had mixed results:
gtk_render_background and gtk_render_frame work pretty well with gtk_button and gtk_window (but not with most other widgets)
gtk_render_extension, gtk_render_focus, and gtk_render_frame_gap do not seem to produce any output, no matter which widget's style I pass in, or which flags I set.
gtk_render_check (and gtk_render_option) does render, with the wrong color, a check mark or a circle, but no background or frame (gtk_render_frame and gtk_render_background do nothing on these widgets)
With all of the above, I have tried setting various states, and using many different widgets as the style base without any success. I have also made sure to use widgets that are parented and have been realized.
I am doing something wrong, I am just not sure what. My process is simple:
1. Get a (realized) widget
2. Get a cairo_t
3. Get a GtkStateFlags
4. Get style context for widget
5. Save context
6. Set State
7. gtk_render_* . (may have more than one render call, like background & frame)
8. Restore context
An example where this works perfectly is the GtkButton. Is there some simple step I am missing to get these other render functions to work correctly?
_______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: GTK3 Colors and Styles
- Next by Date: Re: Windows GTK+ 2.24.10: Cairo contexts not rendering to surface
- Previous by thread: GTK3 Colors and Styles
- Next by thread: libsecret and dlopen/dlclose thread cleanup, dlopen freeze