Web lists-archives.com

Re: Different behaviour under Wayland

I wrote:
>It's as if the decorations are being counted twice.  It appears that the
>application widgets inside the shell (i.e. excluding the decorations)
>are being sized to 802x652 pixels when their natural size is 750x600.

There's code in gtk_window_compute_configure_request_size that's supposed
to take the size of the decorations into account but it isn't applied if
the width or height are -1.  My bodge of using gtk_window_set_default_size
overrides the default -1 values and allows the code to account for the
decorations properly.

Someone who knows gtk_window_compute_configure_request_size better than
me will need to determine how this can be fixed.

Ron