Find bottom of Gtk Grid
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 21:22:30 -0800
- From: Jim Heald <jhdoubleoseven@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Find bottom of Gtk Grid
I noticed that before tables were deprecated you used to be able to find their size, but it says in the documentation that a Gtk grid does not expose its size. Therefore, I am trying to implement a function to react to items being attached to the grid -- specifically get the widget's 'top-attach' property, see if it is larger than the previous widget's, and if it is store that as the new value to compare too.
My question is, is there any signal that gets emitted when a widget gets attached to a grid? I know a container has an `add` signal, but that is not run when something is attached. What would be the best way to keep track of how many rows there are in my grid?
_______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: GTK3 SourceView, "notify::cursor-position" gives too many events
- Next by Date: How to resize an image to fit the window in GTK3
- Previous by thread: GTK3 SourceView, "notify::cursor-position" gives too many events
- Next by thread: How to resize an image to fit the window in GTK3