Web lists-archives.com

Setting CSS in a Derived Widget

Is there a way to add CSS property functions to an external widget? For example, if you create a simple widget outside of the GTK main build can you add a couple of functions that will accept a CSS string and set the values? I put together a simple stepped progress bar widget

and don't have that part figured out. New at deriving objects with glib as well.

Another related question. At what GTK version does the CSS string syntax change? If I check for the version and supply the correct string is that an acceptable way to write code that is compatible with all GTK version 3 builds? There is a test program called stepped_progress_bars.c in the above folder that shows the start of what I would like to do which is be able to supply a CSS string to the stepped_progress_bar widget and be able to set the initial color properties.

gtk-list mailing list