Web lists-archives.com

Re: Gnome with high resolution display (4k, 27 inch)

Thanks for sharing your findings, I've updated archibold.io page with this info.

Not sure we should file a bug in tweak tool project, I'll try to investigate how/where but hopefully they are reading this ML too.

Best Regards

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 22.09.2016, 20:28 +0200 schrieb Stefan Salewski:
> Generally not too bad,

Ah,main problem solved!

http://robert.ocallahan.org/2016/04/gnome-hidpi-issues.html

So

gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface scaling-factor 2

is not really identical to setting scaling in tweak tool.

The textual command scales text on top of screen and icon text also --
problem solved. Must be a bug in tweak tool. I hope that setting will
survive rebooting.