Web lists-archives.com

gtk_main_iteration under broadway

Hi all.

I've got some convenience functions that update a progress bar for long running operations. I do:

Gtk3::main_iteration() while ( Gtk3::events_pending() );

 ... ( in Perl ) after updating the progress bar, so that the window's contents are updated while my code continues to run. This works great in X and wayland. However in broadway, I quite often see CPU usage in broadwayd rise to 100%, and my application hang, immediately after the above line of line.

Is this known to be not safe under broadway?

I can put together a demo if needed, but it's pretty easy for me to trigger ...

Dan