Web lists-archives.com

Re: Nim GTK3 editor

Op 07/10/2016 om 05:03 PM schreef Stefan Salewski:
> On Sun, 2016-07-10 at 15:54 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
>> Maybe another one, but less important: I am using GSettings -- for
>> testing if the editor would work fine on a  fresh install, I would
>> like
>> to reset all modifications done by my program.
> OK, that was not too difficult.
>
> http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/8922/where-does-gsettings-store-its-files
>
> deleting
>
> /home/stefan/.config/dconf/user
>
> does the trick, which this new message
>
> (ned:2316): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_rgba_parse: assertion 'spec != NULL' failed

You delete the whole file without restarting your session? Then you may
expect breakage like this, it is like forcefully removing the file you
are editing and then wondering why the editing application complains.

Either restart the session or do it properly with "gsettings
reset-recursively <schemaid>".

~infirit