- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 08:26:58 +0000
- From: <Yamnia.RodriguezEsteves@xxxxxx>
- Subject: GLIB Help
I have achieved to compile glib-2.32 and glib-2.42 for QNX 6.5.0 on arm-v7. However, when I run some examples (both versions), the program runs infinitely (the cpu consumption changes). I have debugged and the program arrives to pspec_info.value_type = G_TYPE_VALUE_ARRAY in gobject/gparamspecs.c. Then I lose myself among the macros.
I think that you could have experience in this. Do you have any idea about what is missing?
Thank you in advance. Best regards,
_______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: Is there any way to select file from scanner using gtk file chooser
- Next by Date: Needed information about GTK+
- Previous by thread: Is there any way to select file from scanner using gtk file chooser
- Next by thread: Needed information about GTK+