Re: GTK+ Inspector Gestures
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:17:00 -0200
- From: Fabrício Godoy <skarllot@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: GTK+ Inspector Gestures
Thank you very much. This helped a lot.
2016-02-16 17:22 GMT-02:00 Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi@xxxxxxxxx>:
you probably want to ask on gnome-i18n@xxxxxxxxx instead of gtk-list.
As a quick explanation, though: those values are the phases of the
event emission where a gesture applies.
The values are:
None: the gesture does not apply
Capture: the gesture applies to the "capture" phase, which goes from
the parent to the child, starting from the top-level
Bubble: the gesture applies to the "bubble" phase, which goes from
the child to the parent, until it hits the top-level
Target: the gesture applies to the "target" phase, which only
involves the target widget
This is similar to the DOM event model as described here:
On 16 February 2016 at 18:09, Fabrício Godoy <skarllot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello list,
> I'm translating the gtk+ package, and trying to figure out the meaning of
> "None", "Capture", "Bubble" and "Target" on Gestures tab of GTK+ Inspector.
> Any help is welcome.
> Fabrício Godoy
> gtk-list mailing list
[@] ebassi [@gmail.com]
_______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: Re: GTK+ Inspector Gestures
- Next by Date: Is there any way to select file from scanner using gtk file chooser
- Previous by thread: Re: GTK+ Inspector Gestures
- Next by thread: Is there any way to select file from scanner using gtk file chooser