Icon theme possible disadjustments...
- Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 16:53:14 +0100
- From: Glus Xof <gtglus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Icon theme possible disadjustments...
2) Secondly, for the icon which represents "0" in GtkStack objects... I experience a little circle and don't know if it is intended any way...
Hi guys,Having the following installed,
$ pkg-config --modversion gtk+-3.0
$ pkg-config --modversion adwaita-icon-theme
I'd like to ask you...
1) Firstly, for a warning message, (i.e., "Gtk-WARNING **: Theme file for default has no directories") that appears after running a compiled Gtk+ programm.
Could be managed ?
_______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Aisleriot toolbar icon spacing with gtk3 - possible bug?
- Next by Date: GtkMenuToolButton - signal "show-menu" on hide.
- Previous by thread: gtk_widget_queue_draw_area() vs gdk_window_invalidate_rect()
- Next by thread: GtkMenuToolButton - signal "show-menu" on hide.