Web lists-archives.com

Re: Announcement of Visual Studio 2015 projects and solutions for Gtkmm and GTK+

On Fri, 2015-11-27 at 07:59 +0100, codekiddy wrote:
> Hello there!
>
> I'm glad to be able to announce new release of Visual Studio 2015
> projects and solutions to compile GTK+, Gtkmm, all it's dependencies
> solely by using Visual Studio, as well as few other popular "hard to
> build" libraries.
>
> To best illustrate which packages you can build with these projects
> and solutions see this image
>
> Entry repository is available on GitHub Visual Studio gtkmm
>
> There is also an updated Visual Studio gtkmm wiki to help beginners
> building gtkmm from scratch.
>
> Any possible updates will be pushed to msvc-140 branch, up to next
> release of Visual Studio.

Well done.

We have MS Visual Studio project files in our regular *mm repositories.
Could you submit patches to those, if they are not complete, please?

For instance:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/glibmm/tree/MSVC_Net2013

--
Murray Cumming