Broadway fails with ”can't write to client”
- Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 20:25:41 -0400
- From: Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Broadway fails with ”can't write to client”
I am playing with the Broadway backend on Fedora 21 and I am getting a ”can't write to client” error. It works fine with simple applications like gedit, but it hangs and prints this error on more complicated applications like Eclipse. Specifically, I get one good click or tooltip access in Eclipse before it fails and, after a bit, disconnects and prints a wall of these errors in the broadwayd shell.
As far as I could tell from the Broadway source code, this is a generic error printed whenever the output stream can't be written. Could anyone give me some more suggestions on how to fix this (including any pointers to how to hack GTK)?
Thanks for your help and sorry if this is the wrong list.
_______________________________________________ gtk-list mailing list gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-list
- Prev by Date: Re: GTK3 application docs, unclear statement
- Next by Date: Pthread lock on g_once_init_enter (&g_define_type_id__volatile)
- Previous by thread: GTK/GDK Bug 09/30/15
- Next by thread: Pthread lock on g_once_init_enter (&g_define_type_id__volatile)