Web lists-archives.com

Need Guidance to Create a GUI Theme using GTK+-3.0

Dear Ma'am/Sir,
I want to create a project in which I am creating Linux From Scratch and in that I want to add a completely different GUI but along with that I only have one month of time for the GUI so I guess creating a GUI from scratch won't be possible in one month but I was thinking if I can create a GUI based theme. So I need some guide regarding it so if you can reply with whatever you feel then it would be so kind of you.

Varun Bawa - Technical Head (UPES-CSI Student Chapter)
B. Tech - CSE - Open Source & Open Standards
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies,
gtk-list mailing list