How to tell filechooser to sort directories first and not to mix dirs with files?
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 20:27:31 +0200
- From: Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: How to tell filechooser to sort directories first and not to mix dirs with files?
A recent Fedora update made the filechooser again worse for me, it is
now broken to a degree which makes it really annoying to use:
- I can't get the filechooser to sort directories first. Directories
and files are mixed when sort-order is by file-name.
- Typing just the file-name to scroll the file-list to an item with
the same name doesn't work any loger.
- When accidentially scrolling to the end of the list, I get this new
"end of scrollable area" effect. Can I turn it off anyhow?
Is there any way to get the old behaviour back?
gtk-list mailing list