Pango question about font
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 23:44:42 -0400
- From: Igor Korot <ikorot01@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Pango question about font
Hopefully there is a person who is familiar with Pango...
The documentation for PangoUnderline -> PANGO_UNDERLINE_ERROR states:
a wavy underline should be drawn below. This underline is typically
used to indicate an error such as a possilble mispelling; in some
cases a contrasting color may automatically be used. This type of
underlining is available since Pango 1.4.
1. "in some cases a contrasting color may automatically be used".
When? I.e. what are those cases?
2. Can I set the color used for the wavy underline? As an example on
Windows when there is a misspelled word the red color is used and when
there is a syntactical error - blue.
gtk-list mailing list