Web lists-archives.com

Re: An alternative to gdk-pixbuf

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 at 10:47, John Emmas <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 15/09/2018 18:48, John Emmas wrote:

> Do you happen to know if the tiff library has its own mailing list? I
> haven't had much success in finding one....

In fact I'll need the mailing list for gdk-pixbuf now - except that I
can't find that one either!! (or is this the correct place for reporting
gdk-pixbuf issues?)

The correct way to report issues for gdk-pixbuf:

1. use the issue tracker: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gdk-pixbuf/issues/new
2. do not attach to an existing, unrelated thread on a mailing list; create a new topic instead

For discussions, you can use this mailing list—but issues should strictly be reported on the issue tracker.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.