Re: GitLab CI runners for non-Linux systems
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 16:19:42 +0200
- From: Christoph Reiter <reiter.christoph@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: GitLab CI runners for non-Linux systems
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 5:54 PM, Alan Coopersmith
> On 05/18/18 02:52 AM, Philip Withnall wrote:
>> Can anybody else provide and maintain CI runners for other platforms?
> Are there instructions somewhere on what's needed to do this?
1) Install the gitlab runner on a server:
2) Fork glib on gitlab and register your runner in the forked repo settings
3) Adjust the .gitlab-ci.yml file to add a job using your runner. See
Xavier's recent patch for
macos for what's roughly needed there:
gtk-devel-list mailing list