Web lists-archives.com

Re: No module anymore & perfect zoom feature

On 26 February 2018 at 17:49, Samuel Thibault
<samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> So, I also saw the removal of generic modules.
> Unfortunately we currently need it for implementing perfect zoom feature
> :)

I don't know what a "perfect zoom feature" is — but zooming on a
window should be part of the display server.

Having said that, we do have a magnifier inside GTK, used by the
Inspector. We could make that feature public, and improve it.

We definitely do not want to let people inject code into running applications.

[@] ebassi [@gmail.com]
gtk-devel-list mailing list