Web lists-archives.com

Re: No module anymore & perfect zoom feature

On 26 February 2018 at 17:49, Samuel Thibault
<samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> So, I also saw the removal of generic modules.
>
> Unfortunately we currently need it for implementing perfect zoom feature
> :)

I don't know what a "perfect zoom feature" is — but zooming on a
window should be part of the display server.

Having said that, we do have a magnifier inside GTK, used by the
Inspector. We could make that feature public, and improve it.

We definitely do not want to let people inject code into running applications.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io