Web lists-archives.com

Re: migrating gtk

On 5 February 2018 at 14:15, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I gained the fact that you read your email and if you're still
experiencing the issue, or if it was accidentally fixed in the ~4
years between your original report and me going through the open bugs
of gobject-introspection. That's why it was marked as NEEDINFO.

For what its worth we do this in the Yocto bugzilla too.  Bugs get pushed to NEEDINFO if the assignee can't replicate/understand/etc, and the reporter will get about two months of pings to provide more useful information. If there's silence then the bug is closed.

Ross