Web lists-archives.com

Re: Building glib-genmarshal (while building glib)

On 16/08/2017 09:11, John Emmas wrote:

Am I right in thinking that the gdbus-godegen stuff does still need to get built (i.e. generated)?

[...]
.

The script ran fine with my older version of gdbus-codegen (and still does)  But it won't work with the latest version  :-(

In case it's any help, it seems to be bombing out at line 196 of 'codegen_main.py' - where I get this output:-

      line 196, in codegen_main
            gen = codegen.CodeGenerator(all_ifaces,
      AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'CodeGenerator'

Any other Windows devs able to reproduce this or is it just me..?  I've tried with python2.7, python3.1 and python3.3 and I see the same problem with all of them  :-(

John